Click on the link below to view a 3D virtual tour of our facilities.
Fidalgo Pool and Fitness Center - 1603 22nd Street - Anacortes, WA 98221
Welcome to Fidalgo Pool and Fitness Center:
We are OPEN! Call us @ (360) 293-0673 or click on the green tab on the left of the page to find out how to sign up online for select group fitness classes and pool space!
*If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call the front desk or cancel your time slot via the MemberMe App
Update: 9/3/2020 – Dear FPFC Patron:
Staying positive, what wonderful summer weather! I look at the rest of the country–hot, humid, buggy, smoky–and am so thankful for where we live.
I wanted to take a few moments to update you on what’s happening at the facility.
1. We remain in Phase 1 Modified for the pool and Phase 2 for the remainder of the facility. Based on the county and state COVID metrics, it appears that transition to Phase 3 will not be happening anytime soon. As such, we continue to offer maximum services permitted under the current Phases. Should anything change, I will let you know.
2. The pool schedule will alter September 14 with the start of the school year. The sole change is that TAC usage, currently 12:00-5:00 will reduce to 2:00-6:15 weekdays. Lap swim/water walking slots will expand on weekdays to 8:00-1:30 and 6:30-7:30. Weekends will remain unchanged (lap swim/water walking 8:00-2:00 both days.) This will likely remain the schedule through at least year-end (there is a chance the Boys AHS swim team may have a normal season, beginning December 28).
3. Gym usage continues to expand on weekdays. As we move into cooler weather, we will look again at weekend usage. It has been minimal since we reopened–if demand warrants, we will reopen to the extent appropriate on Saturday and/or Sunday. Please give me your thoughts on this.
4. A limited number of TAC team slots are available, primarily in the introductory Bronze Development group. If you have a young swimmer in your life that you think might be interested, please contact Coach George (email@example.com). There are also limited Masters slots. If interested, please contact Coach Jenny (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Friends will be launching a fall funds drive beginning in October. More information to follow…
Questions, please let me know. Thanks as always for your continued support.
Fidalgo Pool and Fitness Center
Comments are closed.