Private and Semiprivate Lessons
Private lessons help kids and adults become more comfortable in the water while growing their swim skills. They are ideal for students who learn better with individual attention, including, anxious first-time swimmers, those with special needs, and adults who have not had the opportunity to learn to swim. Lessons are typically 30-minutes in length.
Private Lesson Pricing
- $45 single session, up to 3 may be purchased
- $170 for a 4 pack (save 5%)
- $324 for an 8 pack (save 10%)
Semiprivate Lesson Pricing
- $75 single session, up to 3 may be purchased
- $285 for a 4 pack (save 5%)
- $540 for an 8 pack (save 10%)
Payments can be made at the front desk or over the phone prior to the start of lessons. FPFC accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards.
Private and semiprivate lessons are scheduled based on instructor availability. To be paired with an instructor that fits your needs email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations of private or semiprivate lessons must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. Exceptions include unforeseen illness or emergencies.
- No shows or failure to notify the pool/instructor within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson and will not be added back to the lesson package and will not be refunded.
- Single session or lesson packages MUST be paid prior to the first lesson.
- There are no refunds on unused or cancelled lessons.
- Should you choose to take a break from lessons, unused lessons will remain on your account for use later.
- There is no transfer of funds for unused lessons for other services offered by FPFC.
- A private lesson package may be shared with members of the same household.